1. The following regulation (further referred to as Regulation) specifies rules and conditions of using the on-line service located at the following address:....(further referred to as Service) and the conditions of sale of the available audio courses.
3. PROMNET with the seat in Warsaw, Zwirki I Wigury 5/7 Poland (further referred to as Administrator) is the owner and administrator of the Service.
4. To use the Service it is required to have standard equipment with software allowing for browsing Web pages and also the e-mail inbox as well as possibility and ability to communicate via electronic mail.
5. For the correct functioning of the Service it is required to be equipped with a software allowing for browsing Web pages, that services 'cookie' files technology - in case of having no access to this technology in the software owned by those using the Service, it can function incorrectly for which the Administrator is not responsible. In that case the Administrator recommends installation or unblocking in the software the 'cookie' files technology. The 'cookie' files technology consists in saving in the IT systems memory (computers) those persons that visit Service files with information that allows for personalisation of the Service services for the particular person and the information used for the traffic statictics in the Service.
Access To This Site
YOU MUST BE EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS OR OLDER TO BUY THE PRODUCT. IF YOU ARE UNDER EIGHTEEN YEARS OF AGE, YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED TO PURCHASE THE PRODUCT.
To access some of the resources it has to offer, you may be asked to provide certain registration details or other information. It is a condition of your use of this product that all the information you provide on this site will be correct, current, and complete. If our Company believes the information you provide is not correct, current, or complete, we have the right to refuse you access to any of the website resources, and to terminate or suspend your access at any time, without notice.
SUBJECT OF THE SERVICE
1. The subject of the service is a distribution of courses in form of seminars and audio courses. The seminar is conducted in the training room on the date provided in the service. The audio course is delivered to the user via electronic mail, ebooks and the recording in form of PDF and mp3. The course is divided into lessons and each lesson is sent do the cliend at the moment of the payment receipt for the whole course.
If the product is sent in form of DVD or CD, then it is dispatched up to 7 days from the date of payment.
2. A term 'ebook' describes an electronic publication in form of a computer file, which is an equivalent to the publication in a traditional form (e.g. in form of a book). Owing to the electronic technology of mp3 recordings, apart form content, ebooks can include graphics, sounds and animations as well as interactive elements (e.g. hyperlinks).
3. The recordings and the ebook which are available via the Service are in mp3 and PDF formats, whereas the latter can be opened by a free programme Adobe Acrobat Reader.
USING THE SERVICE
Part A. Rules for placing and filling of an Order
1. The Users can purchase the offered course via the Service (Transaction).
2. The fill a Transaction it is required to place an order through activation of relevant options available with the course offer range placed on the Service website and then following the guidelines given to the ordering person on each stage of the procedure of placing an order.
3. An indispensible condition of the effective order placement is a provision of required data and information in the Service as well as conducting other activities described in detail in the Service or in correspondence.
4. Each order is verified automatically through sending the e-mail message to the address given by a User while placing an order. Receiving of the e-mail message informing about the positive status of the order means that the order was placed correctly.
5. The orders are filled after the payment through the methods of payment available in the Service has been received by the Administrator; title - payment.
6. The basic means of delivery of the ordered course if uploading by the User mp3 files with lessons through the teletransmission via an internet connection directly to the computer's memory, via which it will be uploaded.
7. The ordering party has no right to make a purchased e-book hyperlink available to other parties, and in case of a correct download or making the mp3 file and ebook available via other means, this fact is considered to be the order in filling. The basis for judgement whether the ebook and recording was correctly downloaded is just and only the record in the Service IT system, that the file transmission has been carried positively, regardless of the fact who downloaded the file through the link made available to the Ordering party.
Restrictions On Use
Part B. Rights to the Purchased Course - Ebooks and mp3 recordings.
9. The buyer of mp3 recordings and ebook can use it according to its purpose, i.e. play it in the electronic equipment, saving in the computer memory or any other suitable equipment in order to get acquainted with the content of the course, without a possibility of copying the ebook file and using its full or fragmented content unlawfully or changing its electronic structure (e.g. the file format) or any other modification of mp3 and ebook files (e.g. removing protection modes or markings). Unauthorised sale, distribution, rental or public performance is strictly forbidden, regardless of the aims and form of these activities. All the above can be agreed with the Administrator in the written form, as long as other conditions are not anticipated for the particular e-book and mp3 recording.
10. The Administrator allows for making one extra copy of ebook and mp3 recording on a separate electronic information carrier, in case of the loss of the original version, as it is not possible to receive the next copy of an ebook and mp3 recording in case of the loss, apart from the possibility of its repurchase, if available in the Service offer range.
11. Every buyer of an mp3 recording and ebook is required to make sure that no one else can access to its content so it can be copied and distributed without the Administrator agreement or use it in any other way inconsistent with the legal rights for its use. In case of discovering of such situation, the Administrator can make claims against the known buyer of mp3 recordings and ebooks on the grounds of breaking the legal rights to a given copy of the audio course, ebook.
12. All mp3 recordings and ebooks available on the Service - for free or for payment - are a subject to legal protection on the basis of the copyrights and related rights regulations (Dz.U. 1994 Nr 24 poz. 83).
You understand that our Company cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the Internet will be free of viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that may manifest contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to this site for the reconstruction of any lost data. Our Company does not assume any responsibility or risk for your use of the Internet.
The Content is not necessarily complete and up-to-date and should not be used to replace any written reports, statements, or notices provided by Company. Investors, borrowers, and other persons should use the Content in the same manner as any other educational medium and should not rely on the Content to the exclusion of their own professional judgment. Information obtained by using this site is not exhaustive and does not cover all issues, topics, or facts that may be relevant to your goals.
Your use of this site is at your own risk. The content is provided as is and without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied. Our company disclaims all warranties, including any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, or non-infringement. Our company does not warrant that the functions or content contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Our company does not warrant or make any representation regarding use, or the result of use, of the content in terms of accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. The content may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors, and company may make changes or improvements at any time. You, and not our company, assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair or correction in the event of any loss or damage arising from the use of this site or its content. Our company makes no warranties that your use of the content will not infringe the rights of others and assumes no liability or responsibility for errors or omissions in such content.
Limitation on liability
Company, its subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors, service providers, content providers, employees, agents, officers, and directors will not be liable for any incidental, direct, indirect, punitive, actual, consequential, special, exemplary, or other damages, including loss of revenue or income, pain and suffering, emotional distress, or similar damages, even if company has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event will the collective liability of company and its subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors, service providers, content providers, employees, agents, officers, and directors, to any party (regardless of the form of action, whether in contract, tort, or otherwise) exceed the amount you have paid to company for the applicable content, product or service out of which liability arose.
You are prohibited from using any services or facilities provided in connection with this site and product to compromise security or tamper with system resources and/or accounts. If you become involved in any violation of system security, Company reserves the right to release your details to system administrators at other sites in order to assist them in resolving security incidents.
Last updated: May 2012
Copyright 2012 for gushcontrol.com.